All 10 art Reviews

Osama Bin Laden Osama Bin Laden

Só sendo br mesmo.

Ezio from Assassins Creed 2 Ezio from Assassins Creed 2

its very nice but...

build your drawings, dont copy mindlessly, seriously.

LoveLaurenn responds:

like i said to the other guy. i did not cpoy this.. my definition of copying is tracing. i used the idea and recreated it yes and i free handed this as i do all my art.

HL2 - The Free Man HL2 - The Free Man

Very good work

ya'know that is impossible right? he would never say "yes" (or anything)

Terran Medic Terran Medic

Nice

and zerg stopped tentacle raping terrans because it screwed up their build orders

Battlemage Battlemage

Quite good

It is quite good, but looks more like a revenant, if you know what i mean, this is as relevant as my opinion can be, but i think a battlemage should look more... "human", and if you ever get into a full characterization, and you decide to make your character evil, then this is ok.

there'ya go, as constructive as it gets.

and btw, my "proposition" would require a full or partial remake, wich would be inconvinient maybe, so never mind me.

The Emerald Dog The Emerald Dog

Excellent

Mesh, Materials, Illumination, everythnig done with excellent skill

Orbital Station Orbital Station

lol

o carinha ali embaixo boto moral

RO-Z Ver 1.0 RO-Z Ver 1.0

thats all i can say

M79-PanzerFaustpic1 M79-PanzerFaustpic1

Too basic

As a fellow Max user i can say that i cant detect skill here, you should have did what the guy below me said, and then posted this, i also noted that most of your works look imcomplete, but still they're not bad, if u wanna stick to meshes you should try making then more complex, using GI or Adv. Lightning is some times better than using basic materials.

Light Gunship Light Gunship

Looks like a toy

but it's still a fine 3D, actually all of your robots remind me of toys because of the colors you used. but it's fine, being toys or not they still look good, and they don't look easy to model.